At A Glance
- Purpose, Positioning, Values
- Value Proposition Development
- Portfolio Strategy
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Expression & Identity Development
- Brand Renovation
- Brand Extension
- Naming Strategy
Types of Questions We Answer
- Where can our brand add the most value and meaning in
people’s lives, and how can we convey this?
- How do we ensure our brand can navigate short and long
term change without losing its essence and meaning?
- How far can I stretch my brand without losing credibility,
relevancy or resonance?
- How can we optimise our brand portfolio to drive acquisition,
share and long term retention?
The world’s leading events organizer was holding too many events to truly understand what makes each one special and different.Read More
Designing Future Living
Quintain, a major property developer in the UK, were given planning permission to develop 5,000 new homes in London, with a focus on the futureRead More
With that, one of the pioneer brands in the kombucha space needed help seeing into the future. To grow the category, and define what the gut health space has the potential to become, it needed to first reimagine its portfolio strategy—from product centric, to needs driven—and then craft its pipeline for success.Read More