At A Glance
- Future Foresight
- Trends Forecasting
- Generational Research
- Segment Discovery & Illumination
- Consumer Behaviour / Motivation Mapping
- Cultural Insights
Types of Questions We Answer
- How can we illuminate people’s needs and tensions to spot opportunities for our brand to better connect?
- What are the pain points in people’s lives that our brand can solve for?
- How can we understand the cues, codes and signals that inform and inspire how people interact with our category?
- How can we understand how belief systems and behavioural routines are formed to help our brand resonate and play a meaningful role?
Enhancing The In-Store Experience
A cult cosmetics brand with an eye on global expansion came to The Sound to help optimize its free-standing store experience in order to identify if it could be further enhanced to appeal to the needs of a coveted audience––Make-Up Junkies.Read More
Transforming a Brand
An iconic footwear brand – best known for being sturdy, functional and enduring – came to us to help them understand a new target audience and their relationship outdoors.Read More
Illuminating The Focused Performer
Under Armour wanted to uncover ways of more meaningfully connecting with the Youth and Teen Focused Performer segments - and better understand how they differentiated from their adult counterparts.Read More