At A Glance
- Future Foresight
- Trends Forecasting
- Generational Research
- Segment Discovery & Illumination
- Consumer Behaviour / Motivation Mapping
- Cultural Insights
Types of Questions We Answer
- How can we illuminate people’s needs and tensions to spot opportunities for our brand to better connect?
- What are the pain points in people’s lives that our brand can solve for?
- How can we understand the cues, codes and signals that inform and inspire how people interact with our category?
- How can we understand how belief systems and behavioural routines are formed to help our brand resonate and play a meaningful role?
Driving Brand Growth
Our client had visions of making their dry dog food brand more distinctive within the category. They needed our help determining the range of their brand, building its architecture foundation, attracting new customers, and innovating in a way that's relevant to both current and new consumers.Read More
Gatorade: Connecting Brand and Consumer
One of the best ways to practice empathy is to actually experience it with your target. Gatorade signed up to do just that. They wanted to get out of the office and into their consumer segments’ everyday lives... and to really take a walk “in their shoes.”Read More