At A Glance
- Future Foresight
- Trends Forecasting
- Generational Research
- Segment Discovery & Illumination
- Consumer Behaviour / Motivation Mapping
- Cultural Insights
Types of Questions We Answer
- How can we illuminate people’s needs and tensions to spot opportunities for our brand to better connect?
- What are the pain points in people’s lives that our brand can solve for?
- How can we understand the cues, codes and signals that inform and inspire how people interact with our category?
- How can we understand how belief systems and behavioural routines are formed to help our brand resonate and play a meaningful role?
Refreshing a Brand
After a decade of chasing every beverage trend that came around, a stalwart elixir brand of the 90s found itself on tough times — completely unsure of what it stood for (with the lagging sales to match) and without any sort of clear path forward for the future.Read More
Aligning With Women’s Needs
After several years in market, a Dating App realized that India had fewer users on their app as compared to other parts of the world. And this was especially true of female users. The brand wanted to get a better sense of how dating is approached in India, learn about the traditions of the country and learn how the app could better fit.Read More