At A Glance
- Future Foresight
- Trends Forecasting
- Generational Research
- Segment Discovery & Illumination
- Consumer Behaviour / Motivation Mapping
- Cultural Insights
Types of Questions We Answer
- How can we illuminate people’s needs and tensions to spot opportunities for our brand to better connect?
- What are the pain points in people’s lives that our brand can solve for?
- How can we understand the cues, codes and signals that inform and inspire how people interact with our category?
- How can we understand how belief systems and behavioural routines are formed to help our brand resonate and play a meaningful role?
Elevating Segmentation With Aldo
ALDO’s product development team needed to understand the lifestyle, tastes, and preferred designs across the spectrum of product archetypes for their key segment that could keep them inspired season after season.Read More
Looking to the Future of Business Travel
Crowne Plaza, one of the largest hotel brands in the world, was on a mission to position themselves as the true challenger brand in the heavily-saturated, often-cookie-cutter world of business travel.Read More
Transforming a Brand
An iconic footwear brand – best known for being sturdy, functional and enduring – came to us to help them understand a new target audience and their relationship outdoors.Read More