Everything from basic qualitative or quantitative research, through market segmentation and more complex analysis like Jobs To Be Done (JTBD) projects. Understanding culture change from the mainstream to the fringes of society. Digging into specific purchase behaviour or brand perceptions. Fast turnaround sprints and dipsticks to long term tracking. Bringing people to life in a way that inspires and creates action.
It’s all Consumer Exploration. It’s why we get out of the bed in the morning.
At A Glance
- Future Foresight
- Trends Forecasting
- Generational Research
- Segment Discovery & Illumination
- Consumer Behaviour / Motivation Mapping
- Cultural Insights
- Qualitative Research and Quantitative Research
Types of Questions We Answer
- How can we illuminate people’s needs and tensions to spot opportunities for our brand to better connect?
- What are the pain points in people’s lives that our brand can solve for?
- How can we understand the cues, codes and signals that inform and inspire how people interact with our category?
- How can we understand how belief systems and behavioural routines are formed to help our brand resonate and play a meaningful role?
Gatorade: Connecting Brand and Consumer
One of the best ways to practice empathy is to actually experience it with your target. Gatorade signed up to do just that. They wanted to get out of the office and into their consumer segments’ everyday lives... and to really take a walk “in their shoes.”Read More
Refreshing a Leading Drinks Brand
Once upon a time, a leading Mexican drink brand was the ‘main character’ on the shelves of Mexican homes and bars, but lately, it had lost its way and become a ‘side show’ to Tequila and Mezcal.Read More
A City With A Chip
MLSE, one of North America's premier sports and entertainment brands, wanted to understand their fanbase and explore attitudes and behaviours of people so important to its success.Read More