Consumer Experience, Retail Experience or User Experience. It’s all about what people go through.
At A Glance
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Touchpoint Illumination
- Experience Strategy
- Experience Design (CX or UX)
- Multi-Channel Strategy
- Decision Making Journeys
Types of Questions We Answer
- How can we design interactions [touchpoints] that matter to
people, shifting expectations and generating growth?
- How can we best develop our user experience (UX) or consumer experience (CX) to be as
positive as possible?
- How can our brand be present and compelling at each stage
of a decision making journey?
- How can we better understand major disruption and
infection points to ensure our brand is positioned as the best
solution for people in their moment of need?
Capturing and Keeping Viewer Attention
A popular TV network had recently completed a quantitative segmentation and needed our help further dimensionalizing its core audience to help shape its content and marketing strategies.Read More
The world’s leading events organizer was holding too many events to truly understand what makes each one special and different.Read More
Enhancing The In-Store Experience
A cult cosmetics brand with an eye on global expansion asked The Sound to help optimize its free-standing store experience to appeal to the needs of a coveted audience––Make-Up Junkies.Read More