At A Glance
- Purpose, Positioning, Values
- Value Proposition Development
- Portfolio Strategy
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Expression & Identity Development
- Brand Renovation
- Brand Extension
- Naming Strategy
Types of Questions We Answer
- Where can our brand add the most value and meaning in
people’s lives, and how can we convey this?
- How do we ensure our brand can navigate short and long
term change without losing its essence and meaning?
- How far can I stretch my brand without losing credibility,
relevancy or resonance?
- How can we optimise our brand portfolio to drive acquisition,
share and long term retention?
Humanizing Big Data
Humanising and bringing big data to life in a vast country such as India is often a long and expensive process — but not as challenging as predicting the direction of this fast-growing economy.Read More
Creating Breakthrough Innovation for Healthy Foods
With that, one of the pioneer brands in the kombucha space needed help seeing into the future. To grow the category, and define what the gut health space has the potential to become, it needed to first reimagine its portfolio strategy—from product centric, to needs driven—and then craft its pipeline for success.Read More
Refreshing A Brand
After a decade of chasing every beverage trend that came around, a stalwart elixir brand of the 90s found itself on tough times — completely unsure of what it stood for (with the lagging sales to match) and without any sort of clear path forward for the future.Read More