At A Glance
- Purpose, Positioning, Values
- Value Proposition Development
- Portfolio Strategy
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Expression & Identity Development
- Brand Renovation
- Brand Extension
- Naming Strategy
Types of Questions We Answer
- Where can our brand add the most value and meaning in
people’s lives, and how can we convey this?
- How do we ensure our brand can navigate short and long
term change without losing its essence and meaning?
- How far can I stretch my brand without losing credibility,
relevancy or resonance?
- How can we optimise our brand portfolio to drive acquisition,
share and long term retention?
Refreshing a Leading Drinks Brand
Once upon a time, a leading Mexican drink brand was the ‘main character’ on the shelves of Mexican homes and bars, but lately, it had lost its way and become a ‘side show’ to Tequila and Mezcal.Read More
With that, one of the pioneer brands in the kombucha space needed help seeing into the future. To grow the category, and define what the gut health space has the potential to become, it needed to first reimagine its portfolio strategy—from product centric, to needs driven—and then craft its pipeline for success.Read More
Positioning Tech and Food
A food delivery service app wanted to understand what their new offering should stand for and why consumers should believe in it. It was critical not only for the team to understand what makes this new offering different from our client’s main business, but also what value it brings to consumers.Read More