At A Glance
- Purpose, Positioning, Values
- Value Proposition Development
- Portfolio Strategy
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Expression & Identity Development
- Brand Renovation
- Brand Extension
- Naming Strategy
Types of Questions We Answer
- Where can our brand add the most value and meaning in
people’s lives, and how can we convey this?
- How do we ensure our brand can navigate short and long
term change without losing its essence and meaning?
- How far can I stretch my brand without losing credibility,
relevancy or resonance?
- How can we optimise our brand portfolio to drive acquisition,
share and long term retention?
Finding a New Setting
In today’s modern culture focused on experiences over possessions, the diamond industry was losing relevance to a younger generation — and sales — at a staggering pace.Read More
Masculinity and Self-Care
After a start-up razor company got acquired by a major corporation, it was time for them to grow up a bit, and to move beyond being just a cheap razor company.Read More
Refreshing a Leading Drinks Brand
Once upon a time, a leading Mexican drink brand was the ‘main character’ on the shelves of Mexican homes and bars, but lately, it had lost its way and become a ‘side show’ to Tequila and Mezcal.Read More