At A Glance
- Purpose, Positioning, Values
- Value Proposition Development
- Portfolio Strategy
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Expression & Identity Development
- Brand Renovation
- Brand Extension
- Naming Strategy
Types of Questions We Answer
- Where can our brand add the most value and meaning in
people’s lives, and how can we convey this?
- How do we ensure our brand can navigate short and long
term change without losing its essence and meaning?
- How far can I stretch my brand without losing credibility,
relevancy or resonance?
- How can we optimise our brand portfolio to drive acquisition,
share and long term retention?
Positioning Tech and Food
A food delivery service app wanted to understand what their new offering should stand for and why consumers should believe in it. It was critical not only for the team to understand what makes this new offering different from our client’s main business, but also what value it brings to consumers.Read More
Building a Winning Proposition
Understanding suffers’ needs, expectations, and pain points to accelerate innovation in tackling airborne allergens. Stepping back and revealing what allergens even mean to people and how they currently combat them, before building a credible and relevant proposition to blast those germs away!Read More
Aligning With Women’s Needs
After several years in market, a Dating App realized that India had fewer users on their app as compared to other parts of the world. And this was especially true of female users. The brand wanted to get a better sense of how dating is approached in India, learn about the traditions of the country and learn how the app could better fit.Read More